September 30, 2020 2 translation missing: de.blogs.article.read_time
We’re still stuck indoors so it makes sense to pamper your feet with an at-home pedi, right?
The experts at Skin Republic HQ have put together a super simple guide how to get a salon-worthy pedi at home with all the bells and whistles for a dreamy night in.
Must-haves for the ultimate at-home pedi: nail clippers, cotton pads, nail polish remover, cuticle cream, a nail file, loofah, a good foot scrub and a Skin Republic Foot Mask of course!
1. Light a candle and put on your favourite music (this is important!).
2. Skip the fast-paced song to get to the romantic one you really need to hear.
3. First things first. Remove your old nail polish, then trim and shape your nails. Cut straight across your nails without cutting the corners too much, as this can lead to painful ingrown nails. Use a nail file to give them the desired shape.
4. Bath your feet in warm water mixed with bubbles for extra pampering. Relax while you soak your feet and listen to those beats. Dry your feet with a towel when done.
5. Exfoliate! Remove all dry and dead skin cells with a foot scrub or better yet our Foot Peel which removes dead skin cells after 7 days. Gently push back cuticles with a cuticle stick.
6. Here’s the fun part. How does shea butter, ginkgo biloba, green tea, peppermint and seaweed sound? Good, right?! To soften your heels and moisturise at the same time, you’ll need to use our Foot Repair which helps soothe rough, dry feet and heels. You’ll have soft, pretty feet in no time!
Expert tip: Skip this step if you have used our Foot Peel as your dry skin will naturally shed over the next 7 days. We recommend using the Foot Repair two weeks after a Foot Peel treatment – or when your feet have stopped peeling – to maintain those silky soft tootsies!
7. Now you can decorate your nails with a base coat, nail polish and a top coat. This will make your nail polish last longer and you’ll have pretty toes! Voila, you’re good to go now.
August 14, 2020 3 translation missing: de.blogs.article.read_time
Juni 25, 2020 3 translation missing: de.blogs.article.read_time
Mai 20, 2020 2 translation missing: de.blogs.article.read_time